All and None!!!

10/16/2005

Not in the mood

My head is burning at the moment... So, i'll say it short.

My hours of standing at the computer watching galleries and webcomics endlessly are reaching a critical point. I mean, if i don't do something soon, i'll become a lifeless human....

Or maybe not. I'm doing well at the university and the comic workshop is really good. I've been drwaing better ever since i got in there, and finally i'm able to say that i'm ready to do my webcomic without fear.

But others may disagree. My family says that my social skills are worse than before, and that my sense of humor is getting more "gringo" day after day. Man, i can't even get a fake laugh if they tell me a joke of theirs. And if i laugh, they say it's too loud and overacted. Well it's my laugh, so what? I can't change it. Or i don't want to.

Well, i sort of like doing this daily websurf anyway. But i think it's kinda creepy if i say to others that i'm watching 54 webcomics at the time... And rising... Plus the 16 DA galleries.

And another fact, i'm getting more and more.... Jeez, i don't know if it's legal to say this on the internet, so i won't.

Let's get on that after i read the terms and conditions.