All and None!!!

9/13/2005

Sweat... Tons of sweat

We are in the car right now. If the newspaper said that the show would last 'till 3:30 AM, it was counting the time for getting out of the parking lot. Pato is getting nervous, turns out the air condittioner and waits. Romina talking about music. "Fatboy Slim? I've never heard of them" I have to refresh her mind, singing a few popular songs. I get an invitation to her party because of that. And... Well, me and my auntie were coughing like the only ones who were ill. But i was particularily thirsty...
I turns out that we were sit after a a four-hour night of being standed up. But it was worth it, becuase we saw Moby. We sang almost every song he played with his group on stage. He took pictures of us and we took pictures of him (our pictures were the most unrecognizable, but whatever). And we danced... Oh, i danced like i've never did in months. We cheered him, we jumped. Oh, marvellous, for being my first concert ever.
There was like 10.000 people that day. We were lucky to be somewhat close to the stage, so i can't complain. The only thing that could be better was the drinks. I mean, i couldn't believe a simple bottle of water cost $1000 (like U$1.50), but now i gave up and waited for the first guy who had a drink for sale.
I guess i've never threw away so much water that night as sweat. So, let's say it was also a way to renew myself, to release all my toxins and stress, and to start my vacations in a good way.
I cam't ask for more!! It was tottally worth it.

Wait, someone's selling drinks... WHAT, STILL $1000!!!???