All and None!!!

9/01/2005

Sit... Just sit!

I'm somewhat worried about staying too long over the computer. Now that i have more time, i spend it only at the computer, sorting files and deleting the ones with bad quality or the corrupted ones. Of course, it's all for the best i say... But it doesn't feels like a true sentence to me.

I don't talk often to my friends because of this. Well, that could be argueable, because there are only three friends near me when i'm at the university, and i meet with two of them on classes we share. Not a lot, but it's something.
On the other hand, i' not talking to anyone else. And that won't let me socialize and meet people... And to date, if there's a chance. In fact, i'm not very talkative from the beginning, so this doesn't look good.

My health is suffering. I'm suppose to be taking my dog to a ride daily, but instead i'm at the computer. I should be at least doing something worth being sit all day, like reading or studying. I'm not sleeping properly, and i don't eat or drink anything in the meantime. So, bad issue. I'm not even BLINKING while i'm at it. And, of course, all the typing in my hands and stuff... Another thing, in my house the computer's room is the coldest of all.

I'm not paying attention to the things i should be taking care of. My dog, the university, my family... My friends... Myself.

It's like i'm condemned. There are lots of things i must do in order to make the computer works efficiently. And i must do them or else my computer will die and i'll be a computerless person with lots of time to do anything and...

... and...


...

I'm leaving.