All and None!!!

10/04/2005

... Drop me a line

I'm a little busy right now, but i know that's not true at all. Let me explain it a bit.

In fact, you can't "let me". I run this site. :D

I had to pospone some subjects at the university in order to take another ones i failed last year. That means i have, like... 13 blocks less. That means 24 hours and 45 minutes i don't have to spend on any classes at all. I'm doing this count adding other subjects i took in order to fulfill further requirements. In other words, i have one extra day to do everything i want.

At first, i spent that time on the computer. But i realized it was dangerous to keep doing that. Don't freak out, but there were times which i wasn't blinking for half an hour. And, also, i ended with tons of links to visit over and over, an infinite list of webcomics, DA galleries and blogs, plus i haven't managed my songs yet and refreshed my dynDNS.
So, i looked for something else. And now, there are three different activities:

Job: I joined to a program the university offers in order to get a job. I did that today, so it's the more recent activity (or further activity) i'm gonna do. That way i can earn money in my free time and spend it in equipment for my computer and other stuff.

Webcomic: This activity splits in two branches. One goes to make the comic itself and the other is to perfect my handrawing. For the first branch, i'm spending some time at night to make sketches and scripts of what may some strips be. I'm also designing the main and secondary characters, wich is a hard labour because my webcomics stands over real life people, and i want to make my characters LOOK LIKE the real ones, not identical. The landscapes are also in process. About the other branch, i'm tracing over some drawings i found interesting and making tons of copies of some pictures i see in everyday life. I'm also attending at a free workshop about "Drawing Techniques of Comics" in the mall. I start the workshop on Thursday, so i'm not aware of the main tendency we're going to stand over at it.

Japanese: That's the most unattended subject, yet i'm willing to take it as soon as posible, if i wanna manage the "techie language". For that, i'm looking forward to an internet course i found a while ago, but there's not enough space on my hard disk to do that (back to the computer). The other option is to attend a course, but i must keep in contact with the advisor in order to know the schedule and the costs. The idea is to manage some intermediate domain on the language before my brain solidifies and i won't have a complete domain on the language.

So, in fact i am busy. I'm trying to spend my time wisely, and of course i'm also helping my family to clean up the house and do some heavy work my mom can't do. For example, the holes you have to dig around your trees for not letting the water spread and remove the weeds easier. But yet, i'm not busy, because there is a "weight" in the word busy that implies not being happy all the time you do whatever is keeping you busy. Or am i wrong? Some may say i'm wasting my time, and others will think i'm not.

Yeah, that's the tribulation behind this. The point of view that involves the fact i'm busy or not is subjective. Therefore, i can't settle as a fact that i'm busy.

End of story. Drop me a line, even some dots, to know if there's people out there. I can talk about some interesting people i've met recently, but let's get to that point another day...

... Just believe...

Another day.