All and None!!!

9/01/2005

Techno-scared

I noticed while i was in my lunch break that i try to stay away as far as i can from the microwave ovens. Even when my food is ready, i can't get closer untill a couple of seconds had passed.

Should i be worried about it? Of course i ahould, because roght now, with all our lives surrounded by technology and stuff, i should be scared of everything that can throw any form of waves or energy. I mean computers, TVs, cell phones, microwave ovens, regular phones, radio stations, power lines, and on and on and on.

So, i can't be scared of all that stuff, because i use them all the time. I can't do anything wothout them unless i'll take a trip to Uzbekistan and decide to live in there. Moreabout, i'm studying Biotechnology, so i would be working with laser rays, radioactive sustances and dangerous chemical reactions.

In fact, i should try to avoid my fear and try to get closer to the microwave oven. Yeah! That's what i'll do. I'll stay closer to that unoffensive thing for once and for all...


... Well, i'm not going to put my head inside it, of course.