All and None!!!

8/18/2005

Not a snapshot

I am now in the university, where something unusual (or maybe it is usual and i'm just not a very outgoing guy) happened recently.

I was in the computer, cheking my pages and editing my blogs, and suddenly i looked at the monitor next to me. Not because i was intentionally invading the other user's privacy, but because of something else... The colors... The architecture of the page... HE IS A DEVIANTART USER!!!!

As you might know, i own a deviantart account. There i submit my artwork, which mostly consist in photos and abstract drawings. Soon i'll put another kinds of style, but i'm covering that topics now. The point now is, i never thought someone next to me in the same faculty and in the same university (that's not very "uncommon" to me) has a deviantart account... And the most frightening, i know what account is and what he does (is a "he", by the way).
So then, what to do? Talk to him? "Hey, you know... I've been carefully watching you the hole time, and i noticed you have a deviantart account. So..." That doesn't have any sense to me. Maybe and we don't have the same interests (difficult, with assisting to the same faculty and so), so then again... What to do?...

And, eventually, he leaves the room...

He noticed i was also managing my account, too... So... I never said anything...

But i maybe will... In his account...

[Wow. I checked his site and he is taking the same carreer than i...]