All and None!!!

8/14/2005

Garden on your shoes.

Well, something i did in my room caught my attention and i looked foward to it.

I was organizong the files, tiding up my roon... And suddenly, i was imaging... Nothing unusual to me, i have the imagination of an hiperactive kid, mixed with a wackied scientist and a weird psychic. But then, i weeped out my thoughts and there i was, standing like a zombie, almost drooling, whitout been able to do anything.
Is Imagination dangerous? I think not, personnally. Thanks to it, we have been able to create, and therefore we built our society based on the two most important gifts our brains give: Our Knowledge and our Imagination... There is, however, certain level of "abstraction" due to been able to run the process in our own minds. And, of course, this abstraction is not blocking the other vital procesess that keep ourselves alive. Then, it's normal to be abstracted at some point of our regular basis, at some level that doesn't isolates us from the outer world and every action taken among and over us. Yet, in my case, there seems to be a higher level of abstraction, due to my recent experiences (it's not the first time) which seems to block me from the outer world, but still keeps the vital processes active.
And that worries me.
Of course, my imagination must be, at some point, the usual everybody has. Yet, that can be discusable, by arguments such as "level of creativity" and "openmindeness". But that's not the issue. The facts are i am a human vegetable when i'm imaging something, and who knows what can happen in the future because of it...

Conclusions? I don't know. I'm thinking about them...


[6 hours later]