All and None!!!

7/03/2006

This looks so cliché...

Ok, so my life turned out like a weird shoujo thingie or something. Let me explain it for a bit... (Wich reminds me, YOU CAN'T force me to not writing it, hehe)
So we were at beautiful normal April, and i notice my former friends were not as available as before. As a matter of fact, they asked me to not pop out from nowhere and meet them. Wich made me feel somewhat restricted to visit them. I dunno, a part of me knows i must let them go, because that's how things go. I can't force them to meet with me if they feel awckward. But i still wonder if that was the best we could decide at that time. Well, off they went. Now it's been three months and i haven't seems them since... Unless they come to my birthday party.
Now, with all the time i had to spare and no friends to visit, i decided to take another activities to kill time. I spent more time drawing and taking another classes, like salsa and music. And the thing started when i went to my first music class...
It was a normal fall friday night. Me, my guitar and just three more people. As the first class, it was starting to.. You know, suck. Because no one was actually teaching us to do anything. So, we talked about ourselves. And then, i notice this girl who was next to me, her brown hair covering her shoulders, her partially pink chicks and her big smile, while she was talking about life, music, interests and stuff. So i started to join into the conversation. And we talked a lot, we laughed a lot, and stuff... So, as day passed and i was riding her home and stuff, i suddenly started to "feel"... Yeah, you know what i mean. The strange yet nice feeling of "more-than-likeness".
So, i tried to talk more about ourselves. And then three problems popped out: She's a little younger than me (like 5 years, but i asked for advice and now i think it's ok), she has a boyfriend (but they are just in the "dating" phase) and the boyfriend is older than her (11 years). So, while she gave me those facts and was unawared of my feeeling for her, i decided that, even if i'm still with these feeeling, i won't go further than a good friend. And it seems that's what she thinks about me right now.

On the same date, some guy from the "Art &Science" class asked me about the class. I ate the hook and we started talking about life, interests... And internet! Yeah, we suddenly knew we surfed onto the same sites. So, the conversation went pretty wel, and we kept on talking. And suddenly we decided to be friends. Wich is good, because not only is a good guy, but we can talk about similar things and it seems we will be together in several classes from now on (he is trying to get the same carreer as I).

And another thing to add: There's a girl who's interested in me, and we will be togheter from the next semester... Or at least that was the last thing i've noticed... Now, let's hope this gets into a good thing, or else i'll be in deep troubles.