All and None!!!

4/24/2006

Whenever i'm down...

Well, i must admit. My life would be a completely fall out, if there wasn't for some people i know... You know, the ones you call "friends".

They made me feel more confident about my attitude, mostly because they had similar tastes and thoughts. And, they made me more talkative, because now that we had similar tastes we were able to talk a lot. Hours, as i reember. Then, it was just a matter of time to do motre things togheter. Like playing on the computer (or fixing it), making music, and watching TV or videos.

But of course, people... Well, it's difficult to put it. Because every person is different, so there're people who changes and there are people who don't. But it seems that, the corcumstances have changed. A lot. So the chances of seeing my friendsare decreasing. And the fact that people change... So, at the long run it seems that our friends can change, despite the fact how much you would like to meet with them. So maybe there will get another friends and you will have to do the same. It's the way it works, it seems. Yet, i'm still trying to understand that.



Friends... It seems that they are not permanent, as i was naively thinking before. I miss them. But.... Heeck! I'm too confused now. Better end this here and keep going.