All and None!!!

11/05/2006

Hope

Long time, no english.

Remember Carol, Eduardo's girlfriend? Well, no more "girlfriend" for him. Understandable, by the way. The thing is my friend is too much of a party guy to have an extended relationship. I guess there's people that work out more as a bachelor(ette) and others who don't.

I'm one of those who don't.

The thing is i've told Katerina how i feel about her. I've taken the first hard step. Now what? Anibal told me that if i love her, i really love her, i should fight 'till fainting for her. And i've already doing it. I mean, besides enjoying the clases i'm going with her, what else could i possibly do there? Until last week, i was doing absolutely nothing on the music workshop, and i already know most of the things they're teaching me on philosophy class. So, basically, all that time spent is to see her, to talk to her.

I don't know how this will go. I don't have much time left here in Santiago, because i'm going to work in the faraway land of San Pedro de Atacama. But still... I'll make my best effort to make her feel loved. To make her happy. Because she loves me too. She told me that last Friday. And i trust her.

... I hope this turns out ok. I'm putting all my hopes on that. I'm throwing away all my fears. And i think i'm doing the right thing.