All and None!!!

9/05/2006

Where's time?

Over the past weeks, i've been noticing a several lack of spare time... Well, not like a lack of spare time, but lack of time as a whole.

Lately, i've been readapting to my new schedule. This semester i have to be at uni almost all day. Every weekday at least from 8:00 to 18:00. Besides that, i'm taking salsa classes on Fridays, and a music class after that, wich means i'm going home at 23:00 if everything's ok. Plus, i'm also going to a philosophy class on Mondays, wich also means to take the bus at 23:00 or so.

Now, given the fact i need to do homework, every night since August i've been sleeping from 2:00 to 6:00 AM (one hour to commute and my lazy rythm don't give much time for a break). And that's being charged into my body: I'm getting sick (in my throat, to be specific. Although i also blame the tearing gas the police has been firing lately around uni) and my mind is acting way too crazy.

But i still have to admit i don't use my time the best way possible. Sure, i've been managing to use the bathroom the less time possible, but i still have the guts to check my webcomic list while i'm doing lab reports or thinking about pointless things while i'm studying. Fortunately, i noticed this and i'm trying to manage my time in a way i can still have spare time and free time. I also have to admit my serotonin-dopamine high ranking over the past months is making me feel all strange, happy and hyperexcited.

Now, i hope that on my oncoming vacations i'll be able to end all the errands i'm putting away and growing o my bedroom. Else, i'll be completely busy by the end of the month.